Friday, July 31, 2009

365 Eleven Years

Eleven years ago we gave each other these rings and our time together has been an incredible ride I've never regretted. I thank God for the gift that Rich is to me, and I thank Rich that he married me; my husband, my support, my soft place to land. Deo gracias.

And yes, this is number 365 of a 365 picture a day for year project. A couple of people have asked what is next and I'm thinking of another photo blog, but probably not one a day. Maybe a week in review. Maybe a series on a theme. Maybe I'll take a break this weekend and maybe I'll find something to shoot. Some days getting the photo in was a chore, but always have a photo ready to post was indeed a discipline. Reflections on what I've learned through this process will have to wait a day or so.

Thank you Maria for the seed of the idea. Thank you Rich for putting up with all the shots. Thank you Ryan for suggesting the blog format. Thank you to everyone who told me they read it daily.


No comments: